Are you at risk of hacking? 5 web security questions that will help you decide.

 Recent Facebook data breach has led me to look into security more. There is a lot of advice on security out there and I offer a support service to friends and family. As I get more and more questions about security online, I thought I would do a mini consulting exercise.

5 web security questions


Here's how I can help you.

Answer the 5 following questions. For every one that you answer Yes, give yourself a point. Scores and their meanings at the end.


1. Is your banking email address the same as your facebook email address?


2. Do you reuse the same password on more than one website?


3. Does your password contain a word such as a pets name, partner's or childs name?


4. Do you write your passwords down on a piece of paper next to your computer?


5. Does your password contain a sequence of numbers or a well known phrase (123, password etc.) ?


Bonus question

6. Was your name and phone number in the recent Facebook data breach?


Score?

1 or more - you probably need a security review. I can help you find out what data of yours is in the public domain. 
Message me securely via..

https://projektor.co.uk/security.html


Thanks to Franck on Unsplash for the image.


Comments

Popular Posts